- When you access our websites you do so in an anonymous manner and are not registered for any online service.
- The internet user accessing the Sunline Transfers website does so anonymously and is not registered by us for any online service. The user remains anonymous throughout his search through all information on the Website, and at no point are his personal details registered for any online service.
- We do, use user identifiers (cookies) on our websites to collect information on the website use, such as the server to which the user’s computer is connected, the browser type (e.g. Firefox or Internet Explorer) and how the potential customer became aware of our website. We use such information solely to assist us in improving our marketing policies, and the personal details of the Internet user are not included in the data capture.
- At Sunline Transfers we collect some personal information such as the name, email address, or mobile number of the person making the booking and the people using our transfer services.
- The details that we request are necessary for us to be able to provide the requested transfers. We may need to contact you regarding your transfer, send your booking confirmation, reminders, send you a payment confirmation email and booking voucher.
- We may also need to request more information about your travel plans in order to ensure a smooth service, send you updates with instructions about where to meet your driver, inform you about any necessary changes (particularly in the event of modifications to the service you booked with us), or share helpful information with you during your trip.
- Your flight or train and accommodation address are are also necessary details we need from you in order to be able to carry out your transfer service. We also need to know the exact address for your pickup and dropoff.
- In regards to payments, your card details are entered into a highly secure payments page and we never see or store them.
- In some situation, due to the high demand of transfers in order to process and perform your booking we may share your information with other involved third party. We will provide only the necessary information to ensure the successful fulfilment of your transfer service.
- In response to a potential request for a transfer quote, we may ask you to provide personal details, including email address. We may also use such details to contact you with offers which may be of interest.
- Once a visitor of our website becomes a customer, we may use the details provided during the booking process to offer appropriate future promotions and offers.
- The details provided aid us in targeting further services of possible interest to you. Such offers would be sent to your email address and may be based on the information provided to us in the initial operation.
- You will be asked for your consent before we use your personal details for marketing purposes, for example to send you information and/or offers for products, services, discounts or promotions that we think may be of interest to you.
- These email offers come directly from us and are sent in a format which is compatible to the information recovered from the customer’s email address (HTML, enriched graphics etc.).
- Your personal information may also be used for the general purpose of measuring consumer response to and satisfaction with the services offered, therefore we sometimes send satisfaction surveys in order to obtain feedback about our website and services. We don’t share your comments or any personal data entered in the surveys with anyone, if we don’t have specific authorisation from you.
- We keep a record of your booking history in order to provide you with better customer support.
- The personal details captured are stored in automated files safeguarded by us. These records are declared to the Portuguese Data Protection Office.
- All information will be stored in our database but at any point you can request to unsubscribe from our emails by contacting us at email@example.com. Unsubscription would exclude any communications related to transfer services should be necessary for the delivery of the transfer service.
- You may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification or cancellation recognized in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of the 27th of April of 2016, relating to the protection of people in regards to the processing of personal data and its free circulation.
- If you believe that the information held by us is in any way incorrect or incomplete, or you want us to delete your personal data, you should send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with any request in accordance with current legislation (GDPR)..
- Cookies are files that may be downloaded to your device through web pages. They are essential tools to provide various information society services. This includes allowing a website to store and recover information on a user's or device’s browsing habits and, depending on the information obtained, using this information to recognise the user and improve the service offered.